Need to analyse different markets simultaneously ? Interested in knowing exactly how retailers act in different countries? See how each and every product are sold through each channel?
If you are a manufacturer and want to keep track of your products that are sold across the internet or your competitor’s, Net-Veille has the answer to all your questions.
The “WORLD” interface gives the possibility to monitor a list of products/SKUs desired on a selection of websites asked.
Let’s take a look at the example below.
You have 2 options to choose from:
- Have all websites (from different countries) mixed together on one interface and select the category wanted.
- For a selected category have the availability of choosing the country of your selection.
Option 1 is more or less the standard selection that you can have on the interface:
As you can see from the screenshot above, we have selected the LCD TV category.
One of the benefits from a WORLD interface is that you can couple all websites desired into your perimeter from different countries. In this example we can see that we have 4 different countries.
At a glance, it is really interesting to see how the same retailers in different countries adjust their prices differently from each other.
Let’s take another example where here we are analysing the same e-Retailer in different countries:
You can see the pricing strategy set by the same retailers in their respective countries.
Let’s focus on one specific model, the Philips 40 PFH 5300 on 3 e-Retailers (Pixmania FR, ES & BE):
More importantly, let’s look at the historical price evolution of this product:
We have selected the date interval from the 22/09/2015 to 22/10/2015 and we can see the following:
- Pixmania.fr starting at a relatively high price strategy at 349€ compared to others at 329€ (Pixmania.be) & 319€ (Pixmania.es)
- Pixmania.be maintaining a fixed price strategy at a constant 329€
- Pixmania.es maintaining a constant 319€ and then reducing its pricing strategy to 309€
- On the other hand Pixmania.fr reduced its price constantly over this period of time to a whopping 255.40€ for a day and has adjusted itself in between Pixmania.be & Pixmania.es at 319€
Let’s have a look at Option 2, where a Manufacturer for selected category has the availability of choosing the country of his selection.
The Manufacturer has 3 possibilities here:
- Monitor all websites at once, like we have seen in the examples above
- Select the country wanted and analyse the desired market in detail with analysis provided by Price-Veille
- Jump right back and select another country and perform the same analysis shown above
Find out more with Net-Veille Systems and the advantages it provides both to Manufactuers and Retailers to keep a competitive edge.